Is your washroom Svish toilet seat disinfectant proof?
May 24, 2022
How many times have you waited until the last minute to pee in the hopes of finding a less frightening location? How often have you been on the verge of crying because you used a public restroom? You can't count on your fingers how many we're guessing. Let's not even get started on how you check the washrooms before using the fancy hotel facilities. These and other similar situations may have made you think, "If only I could stand and pee." But have you considered using toilet seat disinfectant spray?
And before we get into the details of what our toilet spray does, you should know that your fears are not unfounded. Women are hesitant to use public restrooms. The fear of contracting a urinary tract infection, UTI, or other infection is real.
Things became easier with introducing the ultimate solution, an antidote to public washrooms, or whatever you want to call it. Yes, we're guiding you to the toilet disinfectant spray.
what is the purpose of toilet seat spray?
The Svish Toilet Seat Sanitiser Spray guards against germs found in public restrooms, lowering your risk of contracting infections like UTIs.
Did you know a toilet seat can have more than 1,200 bacteria per square inch? Svish multisurface disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of germs in less than 10 seconds, reduces the risk of UTI, and Disinfects hard and soft surfaces.
Why do we need to sanitize the washrooms?
- It is a known and proven fact that the waste particles you flush down the toilet spread around the room, especially if the toilet seat lid is up. Hence deep sanitizing of the washroom is pertinent. All need to be sanitized daily, from cleaning your toothbrush to the floor to the toilet seat.
- Bacteria grow in warm and damp environments, so the washroom should be kept dry all the time. A deep sanitization of the washroom will ensure that the bacterium is not allowed to grow and develop.
- You can keep an eye on potential maintenance issues by regularly deep cleaning and sanitizing your washroom.
- If someone in your household is sick, you'll need to go above and beyond regular cleaning. Or if someone's immune system is compromised.
- A clean and disinfected washroom promotes good feminine personal hygiene, currently in high demand.
Where to use Svish Toilet seat disinfectant?
- Disinfect the toilet seat & its cover, jet washer, faucet, handrail, toilet paper, diaper changing table, or any other surface of a public toilet before you use it.
- Disinfect the gym equipment, cross trainer, yoga mats, treadmill, dumbbells, or other surfaces around before you use it.
- Disinfect the seat belt, armrest, tray table, security tray, trolley, elevator buttons & other surfaces while travelling.
Svish Toilet seat disinfectant Spray solves all of our problems!