Quick shower or long bath
PMSing or not, let hygiene be the priority always.
Svish away that gush of odor mid-day with the one and only intimate hygiene foam wash.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Apply a generous amount of foam around the intimate area
- Cleanse thoroughly
- Generate lather and wait for 5 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Trendy metal bottle packaging
- Intimate foam wash
- Made with aloe vera, shea butter and coconut oil
- Reduces odor around intimate areas
- Reduces skin irritation, itching, and infections
- Dermatologically Tested
- Maintains PH balance naturally/ skin-friendly pH 3.5
- Alcohol, Sulphate & Paraben free and other harmful chemicals
WHERE TO USE
- Intimate areas
WHEN TO USE
- During shower
- After a workout or an outdoor activity
- After a long working day
You can use Foam wash for women during the shower, after a workout or an outdoor activity, or after a long working day.
Yes, Foam wash for women is 100% dermatologically tested & is skin-friendly.
Intimate washes are used to keep personal hygiene and prevent infections. It lacks the active ingredients required to treat an existing infection, such as a UTI. If you notice any signs of an infection, please see a doctor right away.
The key ingredients in foam wash for women are coconut oil, aloe vera, and shea butter.