SVISH ACRO (Anti-Chafing Roll-On) for Men with natural fragrance, is for men who like to live life on-the-go. An itchy crotch will no longer stop you from being spontaneous. Ditch that itch;
Just roll it and Svish would do the rest.
- Anti-Chafing roll on/ deo stick
- Below-the belt care
- Intense Oud fragrance
- Smooth and gentle on skin
- Made with fragrant, magic ingredients like cedarwood, turmeric and neem oil
- Reduces body odor
- Kill unwanted bacteria, hydrate & restore skin
- Maintains pH balance/ skin friendly pH 5.5
- Dermatologically tested
- No paraben, sulphate, and other harmful chemicals
WHERE TO USE
- Intimate areas
- Chafe prone areas
- Cedarwood oil- Extracted from stumps of cedarwood trees, this all-in-one essential oil is proven to have multiple effects. It diffuses odor, kills unwanted bacteria, hydrates and restores skin, and has been widely been known for being an aphrodisiac.
- Neem- Neem has multiple medicinal properties, a great source of fatty acids and vitamins that help maintain clean and dry skin. It diffuses odor and soothes skin irritation caused by moisture.
- Turmeric- Filled with healing properties, antiseptic and antioxidant components- turmeric has been used for generations in Indian households as the go-to ingredient for treating skin. It helps achieve nourished and glowing skin, address common injuries and ailments.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Roll it on affected/chafe prone areas and let it dry
- Apply twice a day, for best results
- Soothes skin, keeps it fresh all day long
- Safe to use on intimate areas
WHEN TO USE
- After shower
- Before workout or an outdoor activity
- Anytime of the day for an instant refreshing feel
Anti Chafing roll on deodorant can be used on intimate and chafe-prone areas.
Yes, the anti-chafing roll on deodorant is dermatologically tested and is safe to use on all skin types.
Anti Chafing roll on deodorant is the best way to treat chafing, rashes, blisters, and foul smell.
Yes, the anti chafing roll on deodorant prevents sweat and friction caused by physical activities that could lead to chafing.